Tip: Sprinkle a couple handfuls of Cadbury Mini Eggs on your brownie batter before baking. The brownies bake up around the eggs so you end up with creamy chunks of chocolate in the middle of every bite!
Talk about happy Easter!
These look so pretty! I love parfait type desserts, they look impressive but are so easy.
Nutella Mug Cake
- 4 tablespoons self rising flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons Nutella
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- Combine all ingredients in a large coffee mug.
- Whisk well with a fork until smooth.
- Microwave on high for 1 1/2 – 3 minutes. (Time depends on microwave wattage. Mine took 1 /2 minutes.)
- Top with whipped cream and a little chocolate sauce if desired.
Mmm, what a great idea!
I haven’t had a twisty cone in SOO long!
The husband and I went here for breakfast last Sunday and I have to say that I just loved it. The atmosphere is fun and bustling. Artwork from an era gone by graces the walls, a jukebox hangs out near the cash register, and there is even a bar to sit and enjoy your breakfast at if you’re on your own and want to get quickly in and out.
And the food? Mmm. That’s the best way to describe it. I had the eggs bennie and would again and again. Some of the best in the city, that’s for sure! Hubbie had a denver omelet that I sampled and it was also very good. Best of all, delicious coffee!
So if you`re even wondering where to go some Sunday morning, stop on by and grad a window table!
Because I am a nerd and love all things Harry Potter…
Chocolate stuffed french toast (by Ellie W.)
Ooh would I love to try this!